At L+R Hotels, we are committed to operating our business in a responsible and sustainable manner. We recognize that our activities have an impact on the environment, society, and the economy, and we aim to minimize any negative effects and create positive change wherever possible. To this end, we have developed an Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) statement that guides our actions and decisions.
- We strive to minimize our environmental impact by reducing our carbon footprint, conserving natural resources, and minimizing waste.
- We will continuously monitor and improve our environmental performance by setting measurable targets and regularly reporting on our progress.
- We will encourage our suppliers and partners to adopt sustainable practices and work together to minimize the environmental impact of our supply chain.
- We are committed to treating our employees, customers, and partners with respect and fairness, and fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- We will work to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our employees, guests, and the communities in which we operate.
- We will engage with and support our local communities through charitable giving, volunteerism, and other initiatives.
- We are committed to upholding the highest standards of corporate governance, ethics, and transparency.
- We will maintain rigorous controls and risk management processes to ensure the safety and security of our guests, employees, and assets.
- We will strive to foster a culture of integrity, accountability, and responsibility throughout our organization.
At L+R Hotels, we believe that by integrating ESG considerations into our business strategy, we can create long-term value for our stakeholders and contribute to a sustainable future. We are committed to ongoing improvement and welcome feedback and input from our stakeholders to help guide our efforts.